On arrival check in to your camp. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Later return back to camp.
Later explore the city of Rishikesh. You can also opt for a rafting trip. In the evening attend the magical aarti ceremony on the banks of River Ganges.
After breakfast you will be transferred to Dehradun Railway station/Bus Station/Airport to board your flight/train/Bus to onward destination.
Note: Our emphasis is on to provide neat and clean accommodation at best locations with basic amenities.
|Chopta||Magpie Camps or Similar||Breakfast & Dinner||Triple|
|Rishikesh||Ganga Forest View or Similar||Breakfast||Twin|
|Upto 5 Person||More than 5|
|Innova/Sumo/Bolero or any other SUV||Tempo Travler|
- Room on sharing basis in standard hotels and camps
- Meals as mentioned above
- Transportation as per the itinerary
- All Taxes
- International/Domestic flights & Visa
- Airport tax or Insurance cover
- Items of personal nature
- River rafting Session (subject to availability)
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
- Any increase in Government taxes
Pick & Drop
- Pick up from Haridwar railway station by 1200 Hrs and Dehradun airport by 1300 on Day 1
- Drop to Haridwar railway station by 1100 Hrs and Dehradun airport by 1200 on Day 5
Mandatory Things to Pack
- Heavy woolen, Body warmers and Jackets
- Sunglasses, Sunscreen & Cap
- Hiking boots and 2-3 pairs of warm socks
- Cotton T-shirts and full Pants
- Travelers have to make their own arrangements for arrival and departure from Dehradun/Haridwar.
- Adventure activities such as trekking and river rafting are involved and hence travelers should be in good physical condition
- Adventure activities are not mandatory. Travelers can opt out from these activities as these are not part of the tour price
- Twin rooms (two separate beds in a room) are not readily available hence we will provide a double bed for two persons with two separate bedding (blankets/linen).
- Most of the hotels/camps are of standard category and the buffet meals are pretty basic having limited menu. However, hotels/camps do prefer to know your requirement a day prior and will be happy to serve you.
- Solo Travel India reserves the right of cancelling any travelers booking, if he/she is trying to create a ruckus amid tour
- It’s a group tour and hence travelers are requested to keep in mind the comfort of fellow travelers
- Himalayan Range
- Day Trek
- River Rafting