Thanks and keep exploring
Office times and working days:Monday to Friday: 1000 – 1800 Hrs, Saturday’s: – 1000 – 1330 Hrs On Sunday’s and National Holidays our offices remain closed. If in need of immediate assistance our 24 x 7 number is +91 8802404371
As per our company policy at least 75% of the tour payment is required in advance or before the start of the tour services. This payment is to be settled as per the written communication between client and our travel expert.
Standard Policy 25 % payment – Token amount to start the booking Process 50 % payment – 30 days prior to the date of arrival. Balance 25 % – Pay 7 days prior to the arrival or Pay on arrival. In exceptional cases such as bookings for peak festive season and / luxury train bookings, full payment is required as per the policy of the Hotel / ultimate service provider.
b) Paypal: Customers can pay through their Paypal account too. Note: Payment by Paypal will produce a 4 % bank service charge, which has to be borne by the client.
c) Credit Cards: Customer can pay through credit or debit cards as well through our payment gateway powered by paypal.There will be 3 % additional transaction charges on the payment
CANCELLATION POLICY30 Days prior to arrival 15 % cancellation charges of Tour cost 30- 14 Days prior to arrival 60 % cancellation charges of Tour cost 14- 07 Days prior to arrival 75 % cancellation charges of Tour cost Less than 7 Days No refund
The above mentioned cancelation guide lines are defined as per the general norms of the tourism industry. However in genuine cases, we will try to refund as much of the tour cost depending on the refunds provided by the hotels.
In exceptional cases such as luxury trains booking and peak festive season packages a separate cancellation policy is applicable which will be made know by our travel experts at the time of booking or when it is required. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to understand cancellation policies for such periods.
REFUND AGAINST CANCELLATION
As per the Indian Government regulations any refund processed will be in Indian rupees only and the corresponding foreign currency amount will depend on rate of exchange on the day of the refund. Generally the process of refund takes a minimum of 15 days time.
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on Solo Travel India is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by Solo Travel India. The content is owned by Solo Travel India. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- Solo Travel India disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of New Delhi, India.
- Solo Travel India reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
Solo Travel India Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- Solo Travel India reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Solo Travel India will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
- Solo Travel India does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
Solo Travel India assures its clients to provide them the best information on Indian travel through our travel experts / representatives and the industries best travel services. For any dispute between hotels, airlines, other ultimate service providers and the client, Solo Travel India will not be responsible for these. Travellers must take care of their valuables while touring and Solo Travel India is not liable for any theft or loss of items however we assure our best assistance / support for any unforeseen situation. Solo Travel India is not liable for loss, injury or damage to any person or his/ her/ their property due to natural reasons like flood, technical fault, wars, earthquakes, riots, accident or any similar actions or reason beyond our control. If you are not happy with our services or wish to make a complaint please email us at complains@SoloTravelIndia.com and we assure you of the fastest action to satisfy your appeal.